2011年3月17日星期四

I?m headed to SMB Nation, are you?

SMB Nation

So this year SMB Nation is in Las Vegas, NV, and I have the pleasure of flying down from my home office here in Victoria, BC to demo and show the Windows Server Codename ?Aurora? product, and a co-worker of mine, Michael Leworthy will be doing the demo of Windows Server codename ?SBS7?

Aurora will debut at 9:15am on Friday morning, grab a cup of coffee and head on over to my session where I will demo and present the Aurora product.  I?ll also be answering many of your questions about the Aurora product.  Later on the same day, at 3pm, Michael will be presenting the many features and answering your questions on SBS7.

Michael and I will also be passing through the Microsoft booth from time to time on both Friday and Saturday, so if you miss a session or have follow-up questions, you can find us there.

Hopefully I?ll see you at my Aurora session, if not at the booth.

spyware reviews remove spyware laptop computer repair

没有评论:

发表评论